- Reservations must be guaranteed by a valid credit card at the time of booking.
- In some instances, a deposit will be required and must be received no less than one week prior to expected arrival date.
- Full payment of accommodation to be made upon check in.
- Incidental charges are to be made at the time incurred.
- Provision of credit card details is the authority to debit any payment owing.
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies to all bookings.
- Cancellations or changes to bookings must be made at least 48 hours prior to check in dates or you will be charged the full amount of the first changed or cancelled night or deposits being non-refundable.
- Longer cancellation periods may apply during peak periods. These policies will be advised at the time of your reservation.
Arrival and departure
- Check in time is from 1pm on the day of your arrival.
- Check out time is prior to 10am of the day you are leaving.
- Early check in or late check out requests can be given dependent on room availability. Additional charges may be incurred.